Jesse Richman & Naish Team – The most wonderful moments kitesurfing compilation
Best of Kitesurfing 2017, HD, 4k, Windsurfing, Kitesurfing, tutorial kitesurfing 2017, top kitesurfing2017
Kiteboarding is a surface water sport combining aspects of wakeboarding, snowboarding, windsurfing, surfing, paragliding, skateboarding and gymnastics into one extreme sport. A kiteboarder harnesses the power of the wind with a large controllable power kite to be propelled across the water on a kiteboard similar to a wakeboard or a small surfboard, with or without footstraps or bindings.
Kitesurfing is a style of kiteboarding specific to wave riding, which uses standard surfboards or boards shaped specifically for the purpose.
1. Jesse Richman – “World Champion”, “World Record holder”, “King of the Air”. . . kiter Jesse Richman has added a hefty stack of impressive titles to his belt over the years. Tireless in his mental and physical training, always pushing the limits, Jesse is as committed and fearless as they come.
Whether surfing 30-foot swells at Jaws (Peahi, Maui), kiting across the entire Great Barrier Reef and flying upwards of 60-feet on his Naish Torch, if something involves extreme kiting, you can be sure Jesse is there to meet the challenge head on.
Though he makes it all look easy, don’t be fooled; there is a substantial amount of planning and preparation involved to sustain the level of extreme sport athlete. Catch a glimpse of what it takes with this “day-in-the-life” footage—filmed by Xensr on Maui—while Jesse prepares for a major session at Jaws and trains for Red Bull King of the Air.
2. UP YOUR GAME with the 2015-16 Naish Kite Collection – Whether you’re looking to fly a higher, travel a little further, cruise more comfortably, or cut a little harder, the newest additions to the Naish lineup will take your riding to new heights. With 4 new kites, ergonomic harnesses, a sporty board and a refined control system, we have plenty of gear to help you up your game.
Thoughtfully designed with heightened durability, performance and convenience in mind, the newly refined shapes are a must try for any passionate kiter.
3. Naish Collection – “Quality or Quantity?”—When it comes to your time on the water, you deserve both! Designed to deliver on that promise, the mid-season lineup features kites so easy-handling and intuitive they’ll feel like an extension of yourself.
From the stable and effortless controls of the Ride; to the responsive depower and precision turning of the Trip; to the superior lightwind abilities and exceptional low-end power of the Fly—Naish 2016/17 kites ensure you squeeze the most out of every moment on the water.
Pair a mid-season kite with one of the all-new harnesses for a first-class riding experience. Featuring sturdy, load-spreading structures, contoured shaping and memory foam padding, the new harnesses provide superior comfort while keeping you safe and secure.
So what are you waiting for? Reach new heights with Naish’s mid-season collection.
1. BVRNOUT – Take It Easy (feat. Mia Vaile) [NCS Release]
2. Prefekt – Numb ft. Johnning (Non Copyrighted Dubstep) [Bro-Step]
3. Quinn XCII – New Wave (Non Copyrighted Gaming Music)
4. Jackson Breit – 679 & No Diggity (Copyright Free Music)
Thank you for watching, Like and subcribe me on youtube.